Symptoms of low air-con refrigerant level
It is difficult for car owners to check whether the refrigerant level is as per manufacturer recommendations or not. Therefore, some of the symptoms to detect a fall in car air-con gas level are:
- Hot air blowing out from the vents
- Visible signs of leakage
- Reduced fuel economy
- It takes longer to cool cabin temperature
- Requires higher blower speed than usual to reach specific temperatures
- Malfunctioning compressor, etc.
It is imperative to search for a car air con refill near me at your earliest if you observe any of the above symptoms.
Types of air-con refrigerants in our stock
The variants of refrigerants we stock for air con refill Darlington are:
R134a – It is more environmental-friendly compared to its predecessor (R12), making it a feasible option. However, it still has a high global warming potential (GWP).
R1234yf – This is the latest introduction in the car air-con refrigerant category. It breaks down faster in the upper atmosphere, accounting for its environment-friendly nature. Many manufacturers like KIA are shifting to this variant to ensure reduced greenhouse gas emissions. In fact, all new vehicles sold in the EU from 1st January 2017, must use refrigerants with GWP less than 150, and R1234yf meets this criterion.
Why choose Douglas Tyre And Autocare?
- We employ highly skilled, certified experts to ensure accuracy and reliability in our services.
- Our team leaves no stone unturned to maintain an affordable pricing strategy for Car Air Conditioning Darlington.
- We ensure refilling your car air-con only with the manufacturer-recommended refrigerant variant.
If you are still searching for a reliable garage for air con refill Darlington, delay no more and visit our facility at Unit 1 Chestnut St, Darlington DL1 1QQ.
For any further information, you can also call us on 01325381242 during business hours to talk to our experts.